For less than the cost of staying at a good hotel in Bali (US$180 to more than US$800 per room per day) you can now enjoy the luxury of a beautiful private villa with air-conditioned bedrooms and tropical garden bathrooms, spacious living and dining areas with large terraces, a lush tropical garden with your own private swimming pool and full-time staff such as a personal butler, well-trained cook, maids, spa therapists, gardeners, etc. to pamper you around the clock.
* In addition to modern amenities, every villa you rent from Balivillas.com will reflect Balinese lifestyle throughout: floors and walls are made from local wood, bamboo, and natural stone, high roofs cover airy living and dining areas, and large garden bathrooms are full of flowers and plants. And you'll appreciate the comfort and informality you can only experience in a private home.
* Your villa staff will normally number three to five, although there can be 20 or more full-time employees in the larger villas. The cooks, maids, house boys, spa therapists, laundresses, gardeners, night guards and drivers have often been working for Balivillas.com for a long time. They are, therefore, familiar with foreign visitors' requirements and preferences and will look after all your needs. In some of our top villas we offer nowadays also Personal Butler service.
* Instead of staying in hotel rooms (bed, two chairs, dressing table, TV set and telephone, wardrobe, small bathroom), your family will enjoy this truly Balinese experience. And you have much more space, more informality, more privacy, and more personal service than even the best hotel can provide.
* You can have delicious local meals or any special diet prepared by your own cook. Or you can ask your driver to bring in delicacies from nearby restaurants – and have them served whenever and wherever you like – in your dining room, living area, at the poolside, in your bedroom, or even in the the bathroom.
Order your favorite snacks and drinks to be bought for you at the local supermarket or wine wholesaler. You'll be surprised at the low cost when you pay the same prices as locals do!
* When you rent a villa you can expect to save between US$50 and US$80 per person per day compared to staying at a hotel where all "extras" (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks, laundry, telephone, fax, plus Bali's 21% tax & service charge on everything) can easily double or triple your bill. Therefore, taking all the extra expense of staying at a hotel into account, the "luxury" of renting a private villa through Balivillas.com will not only turn out to be more comfortable and relaxing but also much cheaper!
Most important of all, you will really experience Bali while staying at a private villa. You're not insulated from the island and its people by a hotel environment. You're participating – and living in a Balinese atmosphere, surrounded by a relaxed, elegant and informal setting, with well trained and very friendly staff caring for your every need.
There's nothing better than this! It will be a vacation you won't forget. To read the comments from recent guests please click here.